Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Cup of Tea At The End of The Evening

As the title said, I'm now at the end of today's evening. I always wonder, today I've done many things but have I did something for my own sake, a reward, praises from friend, or I did this for someone. It's a hard answer. At any rate I have a story that might caught your attention. Please, enjoy

At the end of the day, I was walking home from school, I came across a bridge. Then I saw a strange girl. I thought she's just sight seeing on the bridge did something stupid. She almost fell from it. I quickly ran over to her and grab her just before she fell. I expected at least a word or two for saving her. but before I could say anything, she ran away. Huh.. so much for a thanks.. Then I got home. Finally, I was tired so i just go straight to bed. The next day, I woke up at 7. DARN IT !!! I OVER SLEPT. I quickly took a bath then find some decent clothes to wear. And at exactly 7.30 I left the house. I cross the bridge for a shortcut to school then I saw the girl from yesterday. At the very same spot I saw her I thought she was going to jump again so I stopped. Then she looked at me and ran away again. That's one reaction.. I looked my watch and it's 7.45 I'M LATE..!! time to scatter. At school I met some of my closet.. uuhh closest friends of mine.. yeah I wish. It's not everyday I have friends. Well it's not like I have friends anyway, a close one to be exact. So lets just skip the school part. When I cross the bridge again just to make sure it she won't do anything again, then I'm wrong. this is the third time I saw her at the very spot. This time, I chased her. Well she did ran away, so i caught up with her. What do you expect from someone who ran away from you with no reason ? this is her response
"Don't hurt me!"
"Why would I do that ?"
"You jumped at me 2 days ago"
"You were falling from the bridge. What do you expect ? Throw rocks at you ?"
"No.."
"So ? why are you running away from me ?"
"I'm Scared."
"Scared of what ?"
"You.."
"Really now ?"
As I looked at my self I did saw nothing, I'm a mere human. A perfectly normal human, so why is she scared of me ? do I have a disease ? or is it my looks ? nah, seem normal. I was confused for a while, but then again, I realize she's still here. So I decided to take her to her house.
"Where's your home ?"
"I Don't have a home."
"Well Where do you stay ?"
Then she ran away again. I don't know why but I want to follow her. When she stops, we're back on the bridge.
"I live there"
She points at a clusters of cloud.
"Right.... Really tell me where do you live."
"Why do you want to know ?"
"So you won't jump of the bridge again."
"I won't"
"How should I know you won't ?"
"Because it's too late."
"For what ?"
"For me to go home."
I really don't understand what she's talking about, so i changed the subject.
"Say, what's your name ?"
"Ciel, it means sky"
"That's a nice name"
"What's yours ?
"Nero"
"That's a nice name too"
Then she smiled, she really have a nice smile
"Well since you don't want to tell me your house, where will you live ?"
"What about your house ?"
"NO !"
"Why ? I don't eat much.."
"Firstly, your a stranger, second we just met a day ago you could be a thief.."
"You can trust me"
"No, Don't you have any relatives around here ?"
"Now that you mention it, I have an uncle that lives here.."
"Take me to him"
We walk the streets to her uncles house but I'm not sure it's his house
"We're here" The girl said. As I looked around it's all looked familiar, then I noticed it's the cemetery.
"Are you kidding me ?"
"No"
Well it turns out that her uncle is a grave keeper. And I didn't know that the cemetery is near my house, guess it's on the other way to the school. Just for your info, I rarely leaves the house. Except for errands or sorts. SO I don't have any more idea for the story, but for readers who want to add something, be my guest :D

No comments:

Post a Comment