Thursday, February 23, 2012

Memories of Last Year

      So tonight I'd like to tell you about my last year memories with my friend. It all started when I went to the first day of school. I was all the "aahh" and "aaaa" it all went well, until the day Wisnu brought some terrible yet promising news. The classes will be rolled. Maybe you all think why is it a promising news. Well there, in XA I was one of the, well lazy students. I don't know why but I fell I have to change the aura (yeah right). SO it was going all right. Exactly at 13-12-11 we all celebrate our last day together. It was really something to remember. And because of that, I treasured this memories, feelings, and most important, friends that I wont forget. Thank you everyone for sharing this feelings and memories with me. Here is the Other Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment